Friday, February 12, 2010

For Once Someone is Mad at ME!!!!

Today I walked into the vet with Koda and was greeted by the vet and receptionist with "We're mad at you!" I was confused, I couldn't figure out what I had done. Then the vet said "you've lost a lot of weight!! You look great!" Well at this point I understood and was quite pleased with myself. No one has ever had that response to me before and I have to be honest, it felt great!!

I was asked how I did it and the recipe is pretty easy. I exercise nearly every day, I eat whole foods, I'm gluten free, and I'm not afraid to try new things! There are a lot of great yummy foods available that are clean and healthy! I also have to give it up to Richard Simmons who makes exercise fun and Dr. M for helping me find great foods and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment