Thursday, February 18, 2010

Challenges

There are some things in life that are much more difficult than losing weight. These things cause imbalances and make it even harder to shed the pounds. We have to get over our inner demons somehow... and be able to love ourselves.

YIKES! I heard that, all those grumbles and I see those faces being made.

This is important. This is something I'm working on myself. It's not easy and working through these kind of things can cause us to lash out at those we don't want to hurt in order to protect ourselves. But are we really protecting ourselves? I don't think so. I think we are hurting ourselves more. I'm going to keep going at it. After all I made a promise to work on this and I don't break my promises.


"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time."

~Mark Twain



What will you work on?



No comments:

Post a Comment