Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LiveFit Revolution Rocks!!!

I was sitting at my desk and just realized that if and when I lose another 15lbs that I will only have 29lbs to go until I am at my goal weight. That is huge! I have realized that I am so close that I can touch it. I feel this new rejuvenated outlook towards the future. I really believe that I will be at my goal weight by September.

So I'm sure some of you will be wondering what's with the 15lbs? I've been following a great kettlebell program called LiveFit Revolution and have followed it for 6 weeks. I have lost 15 lbs so far!!! I have set the intention to lose another 15 over the next 6 weeks.

While yes, I am dealing with a medical issue that is making me tired all the time-I can keep going. I can keep pushing. I can keep going forward. No matter what those test results show, the best thing for me and my health will be to keep going for a healthier me and the only way to do that is to eat right and keep on exercising.

Did you know today is National Running Day? I am going to go for a run tonight. I'm hoping to get in 3 miles outside provided the storms stay at bay. If not I'll hit the treadmill. Will you be running today?

Be healthy and sweat happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment