Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Be Strong

I just don't understand. Everyone knows that I'm on a huge weight loss journey. They know I'm careful about what I eat and even more so with my food allergies. So why ask me if I want to go to McDonald's for dinner? The answer is no. So don't change the invite to KFC and say "but it's grilled!" and then upon another decline ask if I would like to go to BK for a whopper??? The answer is still NO!

Don't give up! Keep on doing what you know is right for you. At the end of the day you'll feel much better.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard hanging in there when even those who love and care about us refuse to truly understand our needs for support when it comes to our diet. Don't give up, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saboteurs! They think they have good intentions but don't let them derail you! :)

    ReplyDelete